The aftermath: 21 AP tests
Hello you all! I've been getting a lot of emails lately about AP tests and about the lack of content on my website since college application season has started to peak. So I figure I can kill two birds with one stone with this post. So here are a few unexpected results from my 21 AP test endeavor:
- Yes, I did pass them all. Yes, even Physics C.
- I was awarded State AP Scholar for the state of Minnesota. Which means that I am the female nutcase who took the most AP tests in all of Minnesota. Just kidding about the nutcase part though... I have since recovered from my insane caffeine binge during AP tests, don't worry.
- I still have my AP number memorized. The other day, I was asked for my student ID number and I began to instinctively rattle off my AP number, oops....
- People still approach me to ask me about AP tests and how on earth I managed to stay sane.
- I still remember a lot. I just got an email from a reader who was asking me a very specific question about AP Macroeconomics, and without even heading to Google, I knew the answer.
- I thoroughly enjoy giving people advice and guidance on AP tests now that I have so much insight and so many stories to share. So please don't hesitate to email me and ask me any questions that you may have!